Staying Fit Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Staying Fit badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while earning badge and learning about different ways to keep fit with exercise, learn more about healthy foods with interactive games, understand the truth behind what is healthy, and how to stay fit at home with their families. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting. These activities were designed to fulfill the requirements for the staying fit badge for Juniors.
- Exercises to get you moving –A get moving bingo game with 15 unique cards to use during game and a what is your name exercise
- Eat healthy to keep body moving – Learn about fruit and veggies with a game and a flash card activity.
- How to keep the stress level down – girls will learn how to make stress play dough and stress relieving stretching activity
- The healthy truth – Girls will learn more about advertising of food
- Getting whole family fit – The girls will explore fun ways to get their whole family fit and healthy with games to play at home.
Additionally included with this booklet is the freebie ideas that were shared here on blog. So no need to go back and forth everything is together in one booklet.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.