Science of Style Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Senior Science of Style badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while working though this badge the girls will learn how to make their own lip gloss, and edible face mask as well as learn about women fashion all the way back to 1920. They will learn more about which fabrics are better to keep you warm while performing a experiment, throughout the booklet you will also find additional games and activities to keep the girls moving and engaged through the process. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Learn more about skin care and make up –girls will learn more about beauty products while making their own lip gloss, chocolate face mask, and nail products.
- Learn About The Science Behind Fabric – Through fun experiments the girls will learn more about what types of fabrics keep you the warmest and which colors absorb the most heat.
- What Is Science Behind Perfume and Hair Products – girls will explore perfume by making their own and also playing a game to uncover different smells.
- History of style – Girls will work together and put a fashion timeline together to understand how things have changed through the years.
- What is the future of style – Uncovering what style will be like in the future the girls will make a eco friendly piece of jewelry and discuss the possibilities of the styles of tomorrow.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about the science behind style, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.