Social Butterfly Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Social Butterfly badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while earning badge and learning about how to start conversations with friends and people you do not know, table manners, being polite and thanking others and lastly how to act and dress at certain special occasions. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Learn how to hold a conversation with people – 4 different activities and games to help your girls get a conversation started by the time they complete they will be able to start a conversation with ease.
- Learn how to use table manners – Did you know table manners are different all around the world? Play a game to learn more about 10 different manners that are different then us in the USA.
- What do you do at a special occasion – Girls will get creative answering questions and making a mood board while learning more about manners needed for different special occasions.
- Saying thank you to people – Girls will get creative making rose pens as a thank you gift to someone who they would like to thank.
- Practice what you learned- The girls will plan and organize a mother/daughter tea party using everything they learned, includes worksheets to help with planning, and tags for tea bags.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about manners and conversation, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.