Finance Your Dreams Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Cadette Finance My Dreams badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while earning badge. As adults we know what it is like to have a job to afford what we want. This badge allows girls to start early to daydream about their future, what type of job they will have, what type of home they would love to have, vacations they will take, charities they will help. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- What is your dream jobs – Explore your dream job with a worksheet brainstorming your number 1 dream job and play a occupation matching game.
- Buying your dream home – girls will use worksheets to imagine what their dream home will have, then using a real estate website go on a scavenger hunt to find out the real price of what that dream house will cost.
- What is your dream vacation – girls will work together creating a fun exciting weekend tour of your town and then go a step further to imagine what their dream vacation would look like using the worksheets provided.
- Dream of being a giver – girls will explore what kind of giver they want to be in the future and then play a role playing game to understand more about charities and giving
- Your dreams add up – girls will use the worksheet to put it all together, understanding how much the dreams cost will put things in perspective when the girls start financing those dreams.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about financing to fulfill their dreams, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.