Digital Photographer Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Junior Digital Photographer Badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet has a wide variety of activities that teach girls the foundations of digital photography. These activities include learning different camera modes, playing photo bingo, and coding a slideshow with their photos! With step-by-step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting. Learn more about this activity booklet and get yours today!
- Learn key camera concepts and modes: Girls will learn the different options they have when taking photos, including using modes like macro and landscape.
- Take photos: Girls will practice taking digital photos in each of the main camera modes.
- Play photo bingo: Girls will practice identifying the photographer behind photos and analyzing photographer techniques.
- Edit a photo: Girls learn how to use an online photo editor to add effects to photos.
- Program a slideshow: Girls will program a slideshow made up of their original photos.
IMPORTANT: You will need the internet and computer for some of the activities in this booklet.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about digital photography, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.