Inventor Activity Booklet
These activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Brownie Inventor badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while earning badge learning about how to invent and create their own products and ideas. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- Learn how to be creative with some warm up activities – with a brainstorming activity and a get up and get moving game.
- There are always more than 1 way to solve a problem – Activity to help the girls to brainstorm a number of ways to solve the same problem
- What do you need at your meeting – Make a needs list of things you need at your meeting place.
- Together Solve a problem – Girls will come up with a number of ways to solve the same problem, and sketch out inventions that they could make
- Share your creation with others- They will be able to make and share their invention
Don’t worry your girls wont be sitting the whole time, there are also two great get up and get moving activities to break up the inventing activities
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about being creative and inventing new things, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.