Eating For Beauty Activity Booklet
This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Cadette Eating For Beauty badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while earning badge the girls will get a better understanding of how nutrition affects your mood mind and body. Your girls will discover how simply choosing the right foods to eat can help your stress level, your skin will be smoother, your hair will be shinier, nails will be stronger and lastly you will sleep better. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- How to stay healthy with good nutrition – girls will play games using food cards, they will learn more about what type of foods will keep you moving and which will slow you down, while also learning about what different food groups make up a perfect meal.
- How your diet affects your skin – girls will do activities exploring how much water you should drink daily and what types of foods will help keep your skin healthy and which are bad for you.
- Stress and Poor Nutrition – Explore your mind – girls will become a sugar detective with a activity using sugar cubes and have fun throwing around a beach ball well testing your poor nutrition knowledge.
- How a Healthier Diet Will Help You Sleep Better – girls will work together to put together a poster showing better ways to eat for better sleep and take it a step further and do their very own sleep study of their own at home using the worksheet provided.
- How Eating Boost Energy – girls will learn how food with keep them moving with a game of Nutrition feud (Similar to Family feud) and put together a nutrition/Exercise Bingo game to take home and continue to focus on eating and being healthy after the meeting is over.
Do you need more ideas on this topic? Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about how nutrition can affect your mind and body, click here.
ACCESS BOOKLET INSTANTLY AND PRINT AT HOME
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.